real time web analytics
Report - - RNAD Broughton Moor, ex Royal Navy ammo store - March 09 | Military Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RNAD Broughton Moor, ex Royal Navy ammo store - March 09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
Most of these sites have dog training once a month during the week if that! You can normally tell by the amount of police vans parked.

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Id like to explore in this, not sure I want taken down by Police dogs though.

you won't
in 10years, never seen one single dog. Only ever the white patrolling landy once a day before the MOD handed it over. Now, nothing, just an unfriendly farmer

piskopiano

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was once working at Whitehaven and drove back via Broughton Moor to have a quick conk and was amazed to find two people sitting in a car in the entrance with a video camera who were convnced that the place was used by the government for hiding U.F.Os and were waiting to film them;I had an amusing half hour chat with them before returning to the sanity of Lancashire.This incident took place around seven years ago.

piskopiano

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes I realise that,I was joking,I once taxed my car at Cleator Moor post office whilst working in the area.Is the post office still there?

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whats Cleator Moor,some sort of insult in the Cumbrian dialect?

my god you local? cleator moor is actually an insult, to the eye, the pocket and everything

F

footix2

Yes I realise that,I was joking,I once taxed my car at Cleator Moor post office whilst working in the area.Is the post office still there?

The one near the square? That's moved to a supermarket.

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member
I remember starting running to broughton moor, from maryort, and round t allonby, i miss that.