real time web analytics
Report - - Rockwood Pigments factory and mine | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rockwood Pigments factory and mine

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

charobin

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is a definite visit if you're interested in factories and even mines. I've been here three times now, and have discovered new things each time. keep an eye on the walls of the cliff, as you'll see an entrance to a cave, where every wall is just completely lined with quartz crystals. it truly is a beautiful visit that I highly recommend. its great for a beginner too in my opinion. its not too dangerous or risky. there are some areas where cars could see you walking, but I highly doubt anyone cares at all. there are those police tripod things on the way to the area, but they don't do anything, I think they're broken anyways, as they've never gone off around me. to enter the property, you have to climb over a small wall and then down onto a riverbank, but that's only briefly. then you climb up some stairs and you're past the fence that blocks you, getting out is the exact same way. the explore can be completed in around an hour, but realistically its about 2-3 hours if you're really looking around. there is also a small water bit at the end of the cave which I'd be careful about, as the water is so clear and still, you cant even tell its there.

big view.jpg

cave 1.jpg

cave from entrance.jpg

house.jpg

pool.jpg

shanaie in cave.jpg

showers.jpg

this one.jpg

this other one.jpg

tlou omg.jpg