real time web analytics
Rollin, Rollin, Roliin - Various dates & locations | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Rollin, Rollin, Roliin - Various dates & locations

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Come to think of it I could probably do something very similar considering all the laid up derelict vehicles I've snapped over the years!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some very nice steam engines there

Thanks mate
Amazing collection of photos ...love your report 🙂
Thanks Jane, good to see u r still about.
Come to think of it I could probably do something very similar considering all the laid up derelict vehicles I've snapped over the years!
I didnt know if it would be allowed as its not strictly following rules but think its interesting enough for a lot of people, so yeah why not, Iv almost certainly got enough to do a second one myself lol

fester

28DL Member
28DL Member
Rather than a single pressed steel badge comprising both the horse and invicta plate, the earlier Aveling Barford/Porter rollers had a seperate brass horse and invicta badge.
They eventually switched to the single steel badge as the brasses got instantly stolen

Last edited:

The Young One

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Rather than a single pressed steel badge comprising both the horse and invicta plate, the earlier Aveling Barford/Porter rollers had a seperate brass horse and invicta badge.
They eventually switched to the single steel badge as the brasses got instantly stolen
And it seems as if your the culprit

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Interesting but of info

Who has read this thread (Total: 183) View details