real time web analytics
Report - - Roundhay Park Tunnels and Spillway, Leeds, November 2017 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Roundhay Park Tunnels and Spillway, Leeds, November 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah, ok, no worries. I know Bradford has some big flood works infrastructure that I think has been covered on here before.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know this is an older thread, and if this is not the right place for this post then I apologize profusely, but I was watching a british horror film last night, and it was getting nearer the end and I thought to myself "I HAVE SEEN THIS PLACE ON THE INTERNET BEFORE!", sure enough, a quick double check and it was these very same roundhay tunnels, the warning sign was just about visible as well. Below is the imdb link with the film description, if anyone is interested, seems it was mostly filmed in leeds and west yorkshire (the titles mentioned screen yorkshire as well!):

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5516328/

Cheers,
pb

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
I know this is an older thread, and if this is not the right place for this post then I apologize profusely, but I was watching a british horror film last night, and it was getting nearer the end and I thought to myself "I HAVE SEEN THIS PLACE ON THE INTERNET BEFORE!", sure enough, a quick double check and it was these very same roundhay tunnels, the warning sign was just about visible as well. Below is the imdb link with the film description, if anyone is interested, seems it was mostly filmed in leeds and west yorkshire (the titles mentioned screen yorkshire as well!):

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5516328/

Cheers,
pb

Ha! That’s a cool find, cheers @pastybarm

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The film had been ok, and then nearer the end, the older tunnel and newer overflow were shown. A quick check on imdb did indeed confirm it was filmed in Leeds and other places in yorkshire, I was surprised to see it, to be honesto_O:eek::D