real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkstone - June 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkstone - June 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Are first explore of the day started off with the well know royal Victoria hospital ,

We hospital was very stripped out and damp & also the upper levels was impossible to get into at the time and I’m no good climber

Once inside we started making are way around the lower levels and levels we could access

Surprise to surprise there was local kids on the grounds smashing place up but we did accidentally scare them and they did run off not to be seen again

Was sad to see that there was documents scatted across the floor and even people baby scans

: https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/royal-victoria-hospital-folkestone-one-1280592 & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Victoria_Hospital,_Folkestone
In the 1970s, services were scaled down, with the focusing of regional hospital care in East Kent on the town of Ashford, Kent. In 1973 maternity services were moved to Ashford's Willesborough Hospital. In 1979 the new William Harvey Hospital opened in Ashford (ironically, named after Folkestone's William Harvey), and many other services were transferred here over the following years.] The accident and emergency department at Royal Victoria Hospital was closed at that time, leaving it with a minor injuries service.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I remember you had to go out a window onto a flat roof then up the external fire escape to get to the upper floors, surprised if they went to the effort to seal that route up!

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
I remember you had to go out a window onto a flat roof then up the external fire escape to get to the upper floors, surprised if they went to the effort to seal that route up!

oh wow ! The way we went in wasn’t even that hard it was like though a door back then

Who has read this thread (Total: 175) View details