real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Victoria Hospital, Kent - July 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Victoria Hospital, Kent - July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Johnnyquest

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very local to me this place! I quite often pop in if I have a couple of free hours and everytime I do it's a bit more trashed.
It's been sold and will be converted into flats very soon, last time I was there a couple of weeks ago there were builders entering as I was leaving...
Cool thanks for the heads up

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Very local to me this place! I quite often pop in if I have a couple of free hours and everytime I do it's a bit more trashed.
It's been sold and will be converted into flats very soon, last time I was there a couple of weeks ago there were builders entering as I was leaving...
Ah cool I knew it was up for sale, didn’t realise it had been sold now. Thanks for the update!

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well only you can decide if it’s worth a visit or not from my pics, check out Mookster’s post too. It’s easy enough, but feel free to pm me when you are planning your trip that way. Nothing worse than driving far and faffing about for ages looking for the right spot, especially if you have a few places in mind.
Can you message me mate, I’m down that way tomorrow and would love some help on the entrance spot, lovely pictures as well mate, keep it up!

sianishere

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and my boyfriend went there a few months ago, was pretty amazing. Took some time getting into the actual area, but was worth it. Pretty creepy in the dark too

Smiler1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Next door is active and nhs vans parked out the front but the two buildings ain’t connected to each other or anything. It’s worth a look if you are down that way, nice and easy place.
They used to be connected at two levels but were bricked up when the older part of the hospital was abandoned. As the site still hasn’t been developed staff are still allowed to park in the car park. The barrier that separates the staff parking bit from the public bit was put in place sometime after the older bit was abandoned.

Ludlow95

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well only you can decide if it’s worth a visit or not from my pics, check out Mookster’s post too. It’s easy enough, but feel free to pm me when you are planning your trip that way. Nothing worse than driving far and faffing about for ages looking for the right spot, especially if you have a few places in mind.

Hi Brewtal,

I've sent you a PM if you are happy to i'd really appreciate some advice on this one :)

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
any news on this place guys? planning a trip to the east side of the country in the coming week & it looks a place of interest if still do-able..... any advice would be much appreciated

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I think the well used access point was sealed up. But there's no doubt another way in.

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think the well used access point was sealed up. But there's no doubt another way in.
No worries at all dude, thanks for the heads up! as long as its still standing, im more than willing to have a crack at it! cheers @Grom

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The previous access point has indeed been very well sealed up (in fact some would say over-sealed, I couldn't believe it when I saw it), however there probably is another way into the grounds if you look hard enough.

Who has read this thread (Total: 164) View details