real time web analytics
Report - - Salford Police Station - 8/4/08 - | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Salford Police Station - 8/4/08 -

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

U

urban_pioneer

Again im sorry about the quality of the pics. it seems our photographer was not feeling to good. but none the less still got some good pics.

once gettin in the fortress that is salford police station we landed in the gas meter room. just outside that was a long corridoor leading into the prisoner visiting aria.
DSC_1938.jpg

DSC_1929.jpg

DSC_1945.jpg

the meeting rooms had being striped of all the desks and glass seperations. all that was left was 4 walls and a carpet. not very interesting. on from there we found o our supprise a bar aria. i have being locked up before now but i never got the privalage of a bar?
DSC_1932.jpg

DSC_1931.jpg

DSC_1930.jpg

just round the corridoor from the bar aria. the floor drops down from the bassment into a sub level basment. in hear we found the enviroment controll room and the electrical supply.
DSC_1947.jpg

DSC_1948.jpg

DSC_1949.jpg

DSC_1950.jpg

as we followed a very small dark long corridoor we found sevral room containing shelvs witch used to house all of the evidence and seized propertys.
DSC_1970.jpg

in a simaler room we found the explosive store and a rather large safe. it wasnt open and we couldnt finde the keys. but to be honest i doubt it would have anything in it. they never do
DSC_1959.jpg

DSC_1961.jpg

DSC_1966.jpg

After swaning around the basment for another 10 minuits we didnt finde anything else much interesting. so we found the main stairs an went to the first floor, discovering the exercise yard.
DSC_1972.jpg

then we made our way round a plain corridoor and found a taped off aria. well of course you have to go an have a look. an to be honest i was shocked the police have this sort of facilitys.
DSC_2001.jpg

another bloody bar. only this time with a stage and some unbelivable machines behinde it.
DSC_1977.jpg

DSC_1992.jpg

DSC_1976.jpg

DSC_1990.jpg

DSC_1991.jpg

as i said there was some machines behinde the stage in a metal cage that i couldnt work out. to be honest i didnt take to long in there. and againe the pics arnt that good so i have yet to finde out there use.
DSC_1979.jpg

DSC_1978.jpg

DSC_1987.jpg

DSC_1981.jpg

DSC_1984.jpg

while i was in the bar and stage aria i came across a map of that floor. unfortunatly my scanner has packed in otherwise i could show you. but on that floor is an arts department, the producer and executive producers office, 3 vidio edditing suits, a directours office, chainging rooms and a media library??? all of these rooms were just bare walls an carpet unfortunatly. after that we found a very nice sun roof just outside the backstage exit. so we trundled on.
DSC_1999.jpg

as we were runing out of time we decided not to go through all the floor on this trip so we went and found the cells an custady desk of course.
DSC_2005.jpg

DSC_2007.jpg

DSC_2009.jpg

to be continued.....

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's changed a lot in 13 years! but still as photogenic! That equipment in cages is radio communications kit.