real time web analytics
Report - - Sandhill Park Hospital - Somerset 21/7/09 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sandhill Park Hospital - Somerset 21/7/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

B

Blacklight

Well
this is my first post :)
and my first explore
and the first time i've used my camera :D
so i wont be suprised if this ends up in the bin.

Anyway
I've been there twice. First time, i went during the day with my phone camera (which took shocking pictures). The second time, was at night a couple of days after, i decided to take my camera and break its virginity aha. We arrived..and got very muddy, we looked around the outhouses and went to go into the main building (and see the fire engine which was my main attraction) only to hear voices from a radio...so we quickly scarpered off before security found us...and they did eventually, they cautioned us not to go there anymore or we'll be arrested, but, that was'nt the annoying thing. That title belonged to the security guards bright-as-the-sun torch.

ANYWAY
some history on Sandhill.
Sandhill was originally built as a country house at around 1720. It was then later used as a prisoner of war camp during WW1, home for handicapped children and later as a military and civilian hospital.
The outhouses have been destroyed and desecrated by chavs. Sadly.
Not sure about the state of the Main Building, as we never got in :(.

On with the pictures.
(i have many more..91 photos to be exact, if anyone would like to see more ill post more)
1. The main building.
2lxh72t.jpg

2. Inside the outhouses.
242606f.jpg

33ot9i9.jpg

htuwrb.jpg

vsl8h4.jpg

a0b1no.jpg

1zq7qki.jpg

3. The outhouses from outside.
2va0ff9.jpg

w0kuhe.jpg