real time web analytics
Scary findings... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Scary findings...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't post full story, tbh I'm a bit scared one of the gang will find me, but had the most terrifying morning ...
Then after posting a pic of police cars on FB expecting a friendly chat to cheer me up I got so much abuse for apparently being a 'snitching C***' really upset me

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Straight to the police.

More often than not the grow is the tip of the crime iceberg for a gang like that. Finding a grow on it's own is one thing, but being threatened escalates it and they deserve a comeuppance.

The trouble is nowadays a lot of the 'yoof' and even middle-aged people who should know much better get full of bravado online when it comes to people going to the police, everyone who has any encounter or means to call the police will be called a 'grass' or a 'snitch' by internet keyboard heroes, but I'm certain if they were in your boots and were threatened with a knife they'd go running straight to the police or their mummies.

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Exactly.. I mean this wasn't just a few plants, the whole upper floor was boarded out and lined, fans, the lot, then to have several men who didn't speak English screaming at me I was utterly terrified.

I was accused on FB of breaking in too, something I never do! Just walked in a door that wasn't locked!

It's really scared me off urbexing, on my own at least

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
Full marks for doing the right thing. It's so easy for others to abuse / criticise / challenge you when they sit behind a keyboard. Continue the way you are - just don't put such items on social media - you don't need abuse and aggro for being in the right

gingerspeedfreak

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Definitely did the right thing. Anyone who says otherwise is being an idiot (imo). Easier said than done, but just try to ignore the negative comments and don't let this incident put you off exploring. :thumb

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
There's a post of a cinema where they found an active grow, they scared off the workers and there's photos of the kitchen in use when they ran out.
Always call the police, explain what you're up to in there, you'll be let off. Anyone saying you're snitching has some fucked up priorities, block them

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah this looks exactly like the place I found, bags with equipment, Vietnamese guy locked in guarding it with cooking facilities and stuff... the plants I saw were massive, would be interested to know how much came out of there

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
You've got not got anything to worry about. I've been in at least 10 over the years. Just report them if operational on go in after they have been busted. If they are dead carry on.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yep Id report them, but if u are worried about being traced prob posting for advice on here is not the wisest thing.

dukey1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don’t stress done the right thing. Could imagine been very scary though. People who set those up are usually nasty types

Who has read this thread (Total: 236) View details