real time web analytics
Scotland (Glasgow) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Scotland (Glasgow)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kenziem05

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I’m new here.
Me and a few friends for the past few months have been travelling to several urban/abandoned places on weekends (mostly at night for added eerie-ness)
So far we’ve visited : St Peter’s seminary (twice), Loudon castle, ardeer explosives factory (got in on second attempt due to security surrounding the area even at 1am!) and a few more ones. Trying to introduce myself and hopefully earn trust to find places to visit, typically enjoy visiting buildings that have a floor/roof and willing to travel, tomorrow ( Saturday 12th august at time of writing this) we were originally planning on travelling to Cupar to visit stratheden hospital but after researching further I’m beginning to be convinced this place is still in use and don’t want to intrude/invade in grounds that are still in use. Has anyone got any recommendations on places to go?

OutlawExplorer

Aut inveniam viat aut faciam
28DL Full Member
Trust me, I get how frustrating it is, you’re on an urban exploration forum, but people aren’t giving you places to urban explore.

From my short time on this site it’s became clear that it’s for a few reasons, that I’m sure you’re aware of having read the new members thread.

A less obvious reason is that it’s a right of passage/tough love type of thing. I promise you it’s more satisfying/thrilling to find places that aren’t already on the site.

If you’re unable/unwilling to do that there’s lots of places in Glasgow to see, just look up Glasgow and visit a few.

But to sum up, most of the regulars are just gonna dismiss you if your first post is asking for places to visit, despite being told explicitly not to do that.

Banzai2003

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I’m new here.
Me and a few friends for the past few months have been travelling to several urban/abandoned places on weekends (mostly at night for added eerie-ness)
So far we’ve visited : St Peter’s seminary (twice), Loudon castle, ardeer explosives factory (got in on second attempt due to security surrounding the area even at 1am!) and a few more ones. Trying to introduce myself and hopefully earn trust to find places to visit, typically enjoy visiting buildings that have a floor/roof and willing to travel, tomorrow ( Saturday 12th august at time of writing this) we were originally planning on travelling to Cupar to visit stratheden hospital but after researching further I’m beginning to be convinced this place is still in use and don’t want to intrude/invade in grounds that are still in use. Has anyone got any recommendations on places to go?
I'm in the Central Belt/Glasgow area and would be down to do some exploring if yous wanted to meet up sometime. I have plenty of places pinned across Scotland and would be happy to exchange/explore. Feel free to drop me a message or socials if you're interested, I can send some pics to prove I'm geniune as I'm aware I don't post many reports here.