real time web analytics
Report - - Severalls, Colchester - 14/4/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Severalls, Colchester - 14/4/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cavewheel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me, Yarkshire & muffin took a trip out to Severalls Saturday afternoon, spent 5 hours wandering around, wicked site.

Did not see any signs of any security.

What is it with this place, I have not seen so many bathrooms in my life before, every floor, every other room was a bath room, millions of them, the bog paper bill must of been massive.

As it has been done many time, I will only post pics of different stuff to all the rest (hopefully).

Spent a lot on time in the tunnels, the pikeys had been in the tunnels for the copper.

Got a little disorientated, whilst there, good job you can see the water tower form most of the site, other wise we may of still been wandering round today looking for the way out.

Tunnels
IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Water Tank (inside)
IMG_0253.jpg

Could not resist pic
IMG_0244.jpg

Sign workshop
IMG_0254.jpg

Site from Water Tower
IMG_0231.jpg

One of the many big Freezers
IMG_0176.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Y

yarkshire

Re: Severalls, Colchester - REPORT - 14/4/07

Ah yes, the land of bathrooms. Apparently this is quite usual according to my girlfriend (nurse). She doesn't seem to be able to explain quite why they need so many though!

There was a bit of the site not 'fenced it' as it were, which had been completely pikied :wanker, but bits in the main site seemed fairly untouched. Anyhoo, a few snaps of my own...

severalls0067.jpg

severalls0060.jpg

severalls0049.jpg

severalls0039.jpg

severalls0018.jpg

severalls0010.jpg

severalls0105.jpg

severalls0102.jpg

severalls0096.jpg

severalls0079.jpg