real time web analytics
Sheffield Down Memory Lane | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sheffield Down Memory Lane

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

S13

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, just a heads up for you, there's a Facebook page called Sheffield Down Memory Lane and I believe he's using your photos and reports from your Sheffield explorations. I doubt he's asked permission to use them, apologies if he has.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Stuck on my phone, so couldn't really have a good look/dig - so I've approved this message in the hope that perhaps someone with a few minutes at a PC could look at this and comment here on what is on there/whether credit has been given/permission asked, etc.

S13

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for the approval, I know you guys put a lot of effort into your photos and reports, I don't thinks its fair that they can be used without permission.

There's photos and reports of the courthouse, Park Hill flats, old post office and Woollens Signs.

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure which reports these are taken from, but none are credited. I traced the Woollen photos to Zer081's report on derp.

Someone did this to me in the summer and I was pretty annoyed. Asked the guy to take the photos down - nope. At least let me stick a watermark on them and use them - nope. Guy's a fucking dick, blocked me on facebook after that. He's really despised around town too, thinks he's much popular than he actually is. This is probably Sheffield's version :banghead

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure which reports these are taken from, but none are credited. I traced the Woollen photos to Zer081's report on derp.

Someone did this to me in the summer and I was pretty annoyed. Asked the guy to take the photos down - nope. At least let me stick a watermark on them and use them - nope. Guy's a fucking dick, blocked me on facebook after that. He's really despised around town too, thinks he's much popular than he actually is. This is probably Sheffield's version :banghead
you can drag and drop the images into google search bar and it will tell you here else online they are etc whos report they're from

I cant do it at work or I would

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The guy has actually taken the words from the report on Woollens, found it that way.

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
The Woolens stuff is all ripped off from Zero's report for sure... don't recognise the other stuff from anyone elses reports, but can't be 100% sure as am on my phone and everything's a bit small...
To be honest, most of the courthouse/post office shots look shite, I doubt they're pinched from a report.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
I reckon that wholealbum of derelict stuff is probably pinched from various explorers websites/reports. Silly thing is, personally if asked, I expect most of us would be happy to share photos..

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details