real time web analytics
Report - - Shepards Security Ltd. Preston -April 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shepards Security Ltd. Preston -April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lavino

28DL Full Member
visited here with gronk woopashoopaa and myself was on our last visit of the day as we drove past this place so thought we would go back to it as we failed on the original place. we didnt no exactly what is was until we got in. not much to see its just filled with graffitti i couldnt find any history so took a bit from a report by urblex (hope you dont mind mate) so heres the pictures and history...

1. Shepherd Security Ltd alarm company started trading in May 2008 & was run by Heather and Lance Shepherd and their son James. They were all banned as company directors after failing to pay more than £186,000 in tax and from what i can tell they closed in 2013. They have since set up Shepherd Fire & Security Ltd which they pay other people to run for them.
preston%20mooch%20133_zpsfthp0o9l.jpg

preston%20mooch%20132_zps5fbahizz.jpg

preston%20mooch%20125_zpseulzirqh.jpg

preston%20mooch%20116_zpsyiakjf86.jpg

preston%20mooch%20115_zpsqm8n7pf5.jpg

preston%20mooch%20114_zpsfmw3j120.jpg

preston%20mooch%20100_zpsg1sqekuc.jpg

preston%20mooch%20097_zpsatfjc31r.jpg

preston%20mooch%20093_zpsygdhgeel.jpg

preston%20mooch%20087_zpshnyylu7r.jpg

preston%20mooch%20075_zpskmdzlxwe.jpg

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not gonna lie, I like the graffiti in some of these places :rolleyes:
There's nothing really left, and not really much else to be done with it. It adds something

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Yes some were ok I sometime wonder tho what's the point in putting in places like that where it isn't going to be seen

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Aren't they doing some work there now? Looked like they were on with something with truck and vans coming and going all day. Unless it was just peeps working on the new Range shop they opened on the "retail park".

Yes some were ok I sometime wonder tho what's the point in putting in places like that where it isn't going to be seen

They used to graf the wasteland off Queen Street, last time I went for a look it had new palisade fences put in and the graf hadnt changed since my previous visit. Having said that I was looking out the window the other day and looks like there may be some new stuff, may take a look on my way home tomorrow.

Lavino

28DL Full Member
There was some builders stuff around the back and a guy driving a forklift don't no what they was doing .

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details