real time web analytics
Report - - Shiraishi Fujiwara Mines, Mie Prefecture. Dec 09 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shiraishi Fujiwara Mines, Mie Prefecture. Dec 09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Flubbera87

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
28DL Full Member
Hi all.
PLEASE NOTE : I have Made this report on behalf of my good friend Daisuke Koizumi, who lives in Shiga Prefecture, in Japan. He can use english well, but would rather me to type up,and post the report. So all the Photo's are taken by Daisuke Koizumi himself So all credit goes to him. Any problems with the report are mine ( Hopefully there are none :D )

Lets start with a wee bit of history....:popcorn

So well, about SHIRAISHI FUJIWARA Mine Ruins.
Here is a mine factory that the SHIRAISHI KOGYO,Ltd owned. This factory is in Mie Prefecture, Japan.
The factory was mining and processing the lime.
It has a vast site. A popular spot there among the ruin-manias now.
1909, SHIRAISHI KOGYO began to make calcium carbonate here. HAKUENKA(???) that is the product of the SHIRAISHI KOGYO is a science name.
SHIRAISHI KOGYO is a leading company of calcium carbonate in Japan.
SHIRAISHI KOGYO erected a plant in the different location for efficiency improvement. and This factory was closed in 1969.
Many documents, the medicines, and laboratories have been left here. This is surprising ! Even c ompany dormitory, salary details, monographs.
The building corrodes and is very dangerous.
But, there are people who take a picture of the nude here, too. lol

1*
shiraishi003.jpg

2*
shiraishi001.jpg

3*
shiraishi010.jpg

4*
shiraishi011.jpg

5*
shiraishi009.jpg

6*
shiraishi007.jpg

7*
shiraishi006.jpg

8*
shiraishi005.jpg

9*
shiraishi012.jpg

10*
shiraishi002.jpg

11*
shiraishi008.jpg

12*
shiraishi004.jpg

Thank you all for looking, I am hopefully going to be posting more Japanese "abandoned" places in the future.

I have edited these photos + watermarked them on behalf of Daisuke.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details