Web
Analytics
Report - - Shoreham Coastguard Tower Sussex May 08 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Shoreham Coastguard Tower Sussex May 08

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
The tower was built on to of the Napoleonic fort guarding the entrance to Shoreham Harbour. Its been empty for a least 10 years, and is in a very sorry state. I’ve been looking up at it for a long time and at last managed to get in.

01-58.jpg

02-55.jpg

the lower levels go into the old fort, this was a surprise to me.
03-55.jpg

04-51.jpg

Spiral stairwell, covered in pigeon crap.
05-46.jpg

Covered
06-41.jpg

Upper level
07-40.jpg

08-36.jpg

11-24.jpg

View we came to see.
09-30.jpg

Nets to keep the birds out….
10-26.jpg

That has to be the most Pigeon infested explore I have done to date. But worth it for the view.
12-17.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WildBoyz Other Sites 8