real time web analytics
Report - - Siloah Chapel - Llanelli - May 2024 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Siloah Chapel - Llanelli - May 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

drummergirl_90

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This chapel is owned by a local church group who run out of another chapel, they use the front part for community and adolescent clubs! It's not derelict. Hopefully people won't all swarm to it to try get in. @mookster this is the one me and Matt took you to and we got the key from the keyholder in 2022.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
This chapel is owned by a local church group who run out of another chapel, they use the front part for community and adolescent clubs! It's not derelict. Hopefully people won't all swarm to it to try get in. @mookster this is the one me and Matt took you to and we got the key from the keyholder in 2022.

I was trying to remember if it was one we had been to as I thought I recognised it :rofl

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
It looks derelict and I haven’t heard about community clubs being run there, and I wouldn’t be too concerned with people trying to get in