Web
Analytics
Report - - Soldiers Point Anglesey | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Soldiers Point Anglesey

Stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
you've put 3 of these threads on here now,
if your having problems loading photographs let an admin know?

Shadewarrior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi they are 3 sets of different photos some indoors som out of hangar and some of surrounding area approx 70 photos in total maybe should have said 1of 3, 2 of 3 etc

albino-jay

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi they are 3 sets of different photos some indoors som out of hangar and some of surrounding area approx 70 photos in total maybe should have said 1of 3, 2 of 3 etc

there are no photos with your post, or anything else for that matter. Info, history, nothing.

Its not a report. Its chatbox stuff.

Shadewarrior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good stuff.

Be careful not to insert images more than once. Also try not to overdo the number of 'similar' images.

(Your other posts need the same attention.)
Sorry if these repeat first time posting pics the place is huge managed to get in one hangar fully and en route to ones further afield and around this site which has several large huge buildings and small brick buildings dotted throughout. Noticed white small brick budilong has had grass cut around it and it’s in use, saw a person on a mini tractor with two annoyed large dogs who was not happy we were on site. Easy to access as hopper over a gate short walk across field low barb wire fence and you are in
F9CDD65D-7D03-4DD8-B130-232E27D7F5B8.jpeg

[A
36C29198-8C9D-4BF7-AAF6-42A6F19A8EC7.jpeg

TT
549FB373-4E35-4DEB-BBE8-57A00538AFF0.jpeg

ACH=full]820726[/ATTACH]

Attachments

tigger

mog
Regular User
dont know what’s happening with my phone be photos went to both and loaded licsnor so I thought apols will wait till I’m on my desk top as clearly crap with it on the phone
A few observations:
You haven't posted an intro - always good to introduce yourself
Three posts each of which had no images initially - perhaps ask one of the admin team to clean up and rename this one and then delete the other two until you are ready to upload them.

In the meantime have a look at these two posts for some guidance about the bulletin board use in general:

You have clearly got some 'explores' under your belt and want to post so please don't be put off

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some nice pix there and some great decay. You just need to sort out your report writing skills but probably best not to do it on a phone.

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice pix there and some great decay. You just need to sort out your report writing skills but probably best not to do it on a phone.
Deffo dont try and post from a phone. I have often passed this place and asked around what it was and what it was used for. It was originally an Aircraft hanger for flying boats.... there is your hint, now you can go and find the history.