real time web analytics
Someone here from the Borders / Edinburgh / Northumberland? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Someone here from the Borders / Edinburgh / Northumberland?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ALBA Adventures

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking for someone reliable and trustworthy to explore and adventure together in Scotland and Northern England.
If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Cheers

ALBA Adventures

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28, you’re best getting out there with a few mates to begin with and sticking some reports up. You’ll find that people are a lot more likely to want to meet once they know you’re genuine.

It’s worth checking out the survival guide which will help get you started; 28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction

Happy exploring :thumb
Hey, I've had this hobby for more than 15 years, in Germany and now here. You can find some of my adventures here at 28dayslater. I'm just looking for new, trustworthy partners with whom I can start further explorations. If no one here is interested or no one is from this area, that's fine too.

Cheers

mossy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Looking for someone reliable and trustworthy to explore and adventure together in Scotland and Northern England.
If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Cheers
Hi there I'm new to this group but keen for adventurings and i live just outside Hawick if you're still looking to buddy up ?