real time web analytics
Question - - Southwalesdanny | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Southwalesdanny

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

southwalesdanny

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all hope everyone had good new years and let's hope we all can find more places to explore.....Live in Abergavenny and what to explore with people around my home town Many thanks Danny p.s [email protected]

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm not sure you're going to get many, if any replies to this one.

Your endevour is to be applauded but this is you first post and nobody knows you...you could be anything from a total rank amateur to an axe murderer (and anything in between).

As a lot better member of this board than me (that would be you @Yorrick !!), would say to you, get out there, put a few reports up, get yourself known and people will be more willing to contact you when they see you're serious.

You're in Abergaveney...the Clydach and Gelli Felen Twins are 5 mins away from you...give them a visit and stick the results up.

Good luck.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
As a lot better member of this board than me (that would be you @Yorrick !!), would say to you, get out there, put a few reports up, get yourself known and people will be more willing to contact you when they see you're serious.

Bollocks, I’m not better than anyone else on here, certainly not you, and your underground stuff knocks mine out of the park! I’ve just got a big mouth and way too much time to keep spouting forum mantra...

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
In my eyes, you're way better than me.

You're on here every day, especially with new members, telling it the way it is about what to do and much more importantly, what not to do and giving good advice when first reports are posted.

99 times of 100, new members post and they are never seen again. But the one who stays, will, more than likely have had your guidance about the what / what nots and they will contribute for years. It may be the forum mantra but you really do drive it home and the forum is better for it.

Delirious_859

28DL Member
28DL Member
Im from Newport, so im not too far away. Myself and a few mates have only found a handful of places around here