real time web analytics
Report - - Sowerby Bridge ROC Post - Yorkshire - July 2015 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sowerby Bridge ROC Post - Yorkshire - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

degenerate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

UrBaN2k14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Although it's a little messy, that's a good post with a lot of original items. Even the beds which is unusual for a '91 closure. Nice one!

The Crew of the Nautilus

When I was a kid.... No wait, I still do that !
Banned
Paid a very recent visit here but failed to get in as the lid was wedged tightly shut, no lock on it but a big 3/4" diameter bolt in place of the lock.

The Crew of the Nautilus

Banned
you need a torlift plug extractor
A big metal bar seemed more appropriate !
It looks like the lock has been replaced with the bolt, tried wedging and lifting under one edge but wasn't budging......... what's a "torlift" thingy then ?
Thanks for the reply by the way.

degenerate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A big metal bar seemed more appropriate !
It looks like the lock has been replaced with the bolt, tried wedging and lifting under one edge but wasn't budging......... what's a "torlift" thingy then ?
Thanks for the reply by the way.
I'm not an expert on roc posts but a torlift is the key to open the hatch, and from what i gather some (like this one) have security plugs in them that need to be 'extracted' before you use the key to open it. Don't quote me on it though ;)

The Crew of the Nautilus

Banned
Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on this site as I think its worth a return visit, and do a little research on how to extract the plug.