real time web analytics
Report - - Springfield Hospital - Tooting - February/March 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Springfield Hospital - Tooting - February/March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Already did this in the summer, wasn’t too fussed about a return, but upon seeing some recent photos showing certain archives I had to go back. Could not believe how close I was to missing what I went for, I really need to stop opening doors only if they look exciting and start opening all the doors everywhere!

Visited in the middle of the day when the builders were in. Had a VERY close call with being in a room next to a door when a builder walks through, we just hid behind the door and hoped for the best. Might have a third crack at the other bits I missed soon - amazing bits of decay in the older parts. Just how I like it, and peely paint on another level! Mix of iPhone and camera photos on this one, but my settings were out, so you won't be able to tell which is which :banghead

We entered and were helpfully greeted by this

I really loved this door.

I don't remember the purposes of these stamps, if someone could enlighten me?

Never seen one of these before - an old telephone switchboard. Great to find

This was an unusual trophy...

This lady is very interesting to me. She reminds me of the character in Requiem For a Dream, and she's wearing a clear apron on it, and in a paint cupboard, but all the paint in there is wall paint and not hobby paint..

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3080.jpg
    IMG_3080.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5360.jpg
    IMG_5360.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5363.jpg
    IMG_5363.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 18

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Good lord thats nice, even more bits I've not seen before. I need to pull my finger out.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Very nice, some great stuff in there. That old steriliser & old ledgers, stein & figures really make this whole. Some places are so big we miss bits. I do a place and after my partner says did you see!!! I didnt grr, I must slow down too. Great stuff :D

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Some lovely extra shots. Great shot of those arched windows & dome like ceiling. Reading Mrs Bonds nurses observations is quite sad, especially the last entry.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Oh. I didn’t include it. There’s another describing her as “manipulitaive” that ends “if you have any other questions please let me know as I understand she can be quite a burden”

it seems like it was written by a doctor!

obscureserenity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh. I didn’t include it. There’s another describing her as “manipulitaive” that ends “if you have any other questions please let me know as I understand she can be quite a burden”

Not the best photo but in case you missed this one. Made me chuckle a bit and I think we can all relate to this but I did also feel quite sorry for her.

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

Regular User

Not very caring, poor patient.