real time web analytics
Report - - SSI Lackenby Steel Works BOS Plant, Middlesbrough - May 2021 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - SSI Lackenby Steel Works BOS Plant, Middlesbrough - May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Dont much fancy a razor wire ladder though, but fair dos. Prefer a pallet myself lol :thumb
I love to see it

I didn't take any photos of it unfortunately, the razor wire itself wasn't too bad, the barbs were fairly small and I had thick gardening gloves. My main concern was it snapping or giving way, which had the potential to result in us getting slashed, or even worse falling apon the fence spikes.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
I dont think they are allowed in tbh. Maybe somthing to do with the demo work going on.. (although I guess I've not seen them inside any of it since decommissioning stopped..) After we tripped a sensor 5 pickups turned up from the main road but they just did the usual 'secure the perimeter' move and sat there for 4 or 5 hours. All pointing in towards the building but never ventured in. One was litrally parked on the threshold looking down the main bay but we managed to sneak past them to get out yet again! Place is a proper challenge. Love it!