real time web analytics
Report - - St Ann's Hospital, Tottenham - February 2024 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Ann's Hospital, Tottenham - February 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Only just got round to responding to these!

What a cracker of a report. Lovely old og bits everywhere and lovely chimneys too :thumb Someone has taken a lot of time to save all that Paquet.
Cheers yeah still a few nice details! Always kinda strange to see random little bits being salvaged and yet the bulk of the building due for demoing

Nice report mate and covered well. Definitely some nice remaining bits left. We had a half attempted look when we looked at the morgue.
Cheers Mikey! Yeah I imagine others must've tried it, surprised I haven't heard more about it tbh

all these kp back shots and it’s not my birthday? Cracking report
Haha, cheers mate!

Another cracking hospital report. Nicely done mate. Love the boiler house and backup generator/engine. Nice to see that old set of scales too!
Cheers mate! Those scales are lovely, shame they're just sitting there. I'm guessing they're an original piece from the early days of the hospital

Looks great - the pavillion plan just gave me a nice bit of nostalgia for one I went to years ago
Ah nice! Any ideas why the pavilion plan was common with Victorian hospitals but was seen as more of a 'new advancement' with asylums?

I did recently buy the book Hospital and Asylum Architecture in England 1840-1914, cost a fair bit so I should probably read up on how it all developed.

Who has read this thread (Total: 240) View details