real time web analytics
Report - - St Cadoc's Hospital, Caerleon - November 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Cadoc's Hospital, Caerleon - November 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Thanks all. Reminds me, the mortuary here looks very good, as does the chapel so perhaps someone else will have more luck than we did.

@Speed - we actually planned to swing by Cefn Coed after Whitchurch, but Salmon took so long to eat a steak bake that by the time she was finished it was dusk. Someone wrote into the local rag recently saying it was sad that the main hall had been boarded up, so definitely worth investigating.

Last edited:

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
Great stuff - as usual lots of stuff moved around randomly. There was some original branded (is that the right word?) crockery in the store-rooms.

Thanks all. Reminds me, the mortuary here looks very good, as does the chapel so perhaps someone else will have more luck than we did.

Didn't someone already post the morgue? Not too much in there I seem to recall.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Great stuff - as usual lots of stuff moved around randomly. There was some original branded (is that the right word?) crockery in the store-rooms.

Yeah tumbles did, but those photos were limited as they were through a broken window. There's no slab but a body trolley, fake flowers, fridges, paperwork and a chapel of rest with nice stained glass (I could just about make these out through the cracks in the boards)

Didn't have a look around engineering and the stores really, sounds interesting though. See anything else?

Urbexbandoned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's real nice :) the third from last pic reminds me of bootham park how it is now. As another lover of wallpaper I'm loving the first few shots too. Shot 11 reminds me of the Lawn Asylum inside, Very similar in design. Loving the old bits left behind. Well worthwhile in my opinion :)

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member

Did it back in 2009.. it was only really a chapel of rest. Slab gone, concreted up. Nice body carrier, firdge, cupboard full of emablling fluid stuff.. by no means the worst slabless one I've done

41.jpg

43.jpg

42.jpg

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Theres a mortuary at cefn coed ;) Il be disappointed if none of them have slabs. What's an asylum with no slab!

Lolly92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely report, I didn't realise there was so much there. It's literally a town over from me so I'll definitely have to pay a visit.