real time web analytics
Report - - St Cyprian's Church Liverpool 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Cyprian's Church Liverpool 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St Cyprian's church Liverpool visited with reverend ojay and minister old skool on what had to be one of the coldest day's in a long time but well worth it, the site has been covered a lot but you still have to love these old churches. full of original features and a lot of charm it's nice to see that it's not to damaged inside considering the surrounding area has had a lot of poverty and unemployment with many houses empty for a long time. the houses have been flattened now hopefully making way for a brighter future. since about the age of 14 i have been coming past this area into liverpool from manchester when my dad had a shop on London Rd and since then it's always been a area of boarded up houses and shops but it was here that i did some of my first exploring even before i new what it was, if anyone knows Liverpool they may remember the bull ring this is where i did my first photography of a derelict building. not relevant to this church but it was this area that got me interested in photographing derelict buildings..

stca.jpg

stcb.jpg
stcc.jpg

stcd.jpg

stce.jpg

stcf.jpg
stcg.jpg

stch.jpg

stci.jpg
stcj.jpg

stck.jpg

stcl.jpg