real time web analytics
Report - - St Ebba's hospital, Epsom, 02/11/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Ebba's hospital, Epsom, 02/11/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M

Metal

Visited this place a couple of days ago with Flat4 and Sectionate, my first explore! Massive thanks to the guys for letting me tag along, and cheers to Flat4 for driving:thumb

Most of you know about the place, it's one of the Epsom cluster which is still operational in parts althought the vast majority was closed in the late ninties(?). As that has exhausted my knowledge of the place, on with the pics......

Started down in one of the wards where no of my photos were any good and we had to dodge standing water everywhere. So onto the main goal of admin:

DSCF2675.jpg

DSCF2674.jpg

The admin block from the front......

DSCF2679.jpg

The token jessies shot on route round, couldn't help it.

DSCF2709.jpg

DSCF2712.jpg

The main hall, testing the exposure time of my s5500.

DSCF2713.jpg

Its amazing what is left behind in these places!

DSCF2696.jpg

Some of the graphics in the rooms off to the side of the main hall, annoyingly i wasn't able to get a shot of the roof, proper cool stuff.

DSCF2725.jpg

A little further on and im loving the floor colour here (Photo rotated slightly due to incompetence)

DSCF2719.jpg

Little signs of personal touches

Heading a little further down the hall way into one of the well light areas, mainly generic open rooms:
DSCF2737.jpg

After we all lined up to take this same shot, apparently its a regular...

DSCF2745.jpg

I never actually believed paint quite as readily fell off brick work

at this point we doubled back one our selves abit and headed down the dark corridor to jessies.........

(insert slightly better trolley pic than I managed)

DSCF2748.jpg

And formed another small queue for this shot

Thanks to a little inside knowledge from Rooks and Flat4 doing the reccie, we headed down the corridor to the Admin block
DSCF2763.jpg

DSCF2764.jpg

DSCF2759.jpg

I still can't beleive how much personal and confidential paper work is lying about, can only make you think what could happen.

Headed upstairs to the accomadation section as the day was getting dark.
DSCF2787.jpg

Sectionate demonstrating his camera's focus assist light

DSCF2789.jpg

I found a phone to photograph! Jessie's in the background.

DSCF2795.jpg

And the final shot.......

Shortly after this sectionate pointed out that my camera has a longer exposure on the fully manual setting, doh.

Thanks to the guys again, it was awesome and i can't wait to get out again! Hope my first report was not too bad, I need to get out more and get up on the photo skills!

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details