real time web analytics
Report - - St Ebba's Hospital Epsom 30.10.07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Ebba's Hospital Epsom 30.10.07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hoolio

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Timtom and I decided that we had both gone long enough without getting out so a nice relaxed explore would be in order, especially as it was realistically our first hospital/ asylum type explore.
Many thanks to Rooks without whose help we'd have found it much harder...... Sorry for the girly phonecall:gay Rooks, up to that point we'd been hiding behind bushes and jumping in the ditch at every sniff of sound or sight.
I was amazed at just how much stuff has been abandoned, especially when it comes to patient's personal details
Anyway, I've tried to avoid just doubling up everyone else's photos so here goes

It seems every day is Christmas at St Ebba's

DSCF07862.jpg

Specially when you link up your electric organ

DSCF0787.jpg

To a "rockin with Jesus" style amp

DSCF07892.jpg

All things are Bright and Beautiful

DSCF0796.jpg

when you've both God who is Love and Jesus the Prince of Peace

DSCF0799.jpg

I have a bit of a thing about peeling paint

DSCF0809.jpg

and iron girders

DSCF0811.jpg

We played with light a bit in Damson

DSCF0818.jpg

DSCF0826.jpg

How did we know it was Damson?

DSCF08172.jpg

Unfortunately Jessies was closed

DSCF0834.jpg

But we had a browse anyway

Then we found several rooms full of patient records which was rather sobering

DSCF0852.jpg

and the library still full of copies of the British Medical Journal

DSCF0862.jpg

There was the room full of plans, and upstairs was accomodation, though whether for Staff or patients I'm not sure..... Either way, i wouldn't like to come face to face with whoever thought that this was the ultimate in interior design

DSCF0873.jpg

The projector room looks pretty mint, we didn't go in because we'd just bumped into two of the most laid back security guys ever.... "Just watch out for the patients eh lads!"

DSCF0880.jpg

DSCF0882.jpg

Couple of the exterior and one through the window that I rather liked, then home again.

DSCF0888.jpg

DSCF0891.jpg

DSCF0889.jpg

All in all a great fun day and I feel much less stressed now than I did this time yesterday.