Web
Analytics
Report - - St Georges, Stafford | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St Georges, Stafford

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited here with Ridds. Nothings changed whatsoever since my last visit. Didn't realise how small this place was until I had a good look from the water tower this morning. However this place is packed with interesting features... the covered walkways, the cell-like rooms, the prison-esque stairwells. The water tower is not tall but it is different.

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8644.jpg

IMG_8648.jpg

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8659.jpg

IMG_8671.jpg

IMG_8675.jpg

IMG_8676.jpg

IMG_8681.jpg

Last edited:

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Re: St Georges, Stafford - REPORT

its what me and dweeb "thought" was the mortuary...its this room here...

we thought this because its quite away from the rest, it has a central drain, central light, and double doors....

turk ;)