real time web analytics
Report - - st mary's church mundon ( Public redundant church ) - Essex - Oct 2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - st mary's church mundon ( Public redundant church ) - Essex - Oct 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Here is something different for you guys a redundant church that open to the public

as I'm not in the urbex ( abandoned side ) anymore I'm still lurking in the background exploring public places/tourist places today we went over to Essex and explore places
The first one was this redundant church and the second one was tilbury fort (won't report that)

St Mary's church backs dates to 1953 and now is redundant, the church is grade 1 listed, and is looked after by Friends of Friendless Churches ( they look after a number of different churches in the UK & wales )

the church itself is lovely and in a very remote place, from the outside, it looks closed but all you gotta do is open the door ( there is a sign that tells you if open or closed), you could easily spend a few hours at this redundant church just photographing it,

inside the church is just left to natural decay, but also very cold and a bit dark as there are no lights inside of the church, there also a spooky feeling too.

if ever in the area have a stop at this redundant church.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I have seen pics of this one before and looks nice. I go around photographing all the redundant ones in Norfolk under the churches conservation trust.

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
I have seen pics of this one before and looks nice. I go around photographing all the redundant ones in Norfolk under the churches conservation trust.

Yeah there interesting I have a few local ones in Kent too, this one is looked after by Friends of Friendless Churches

I keep forgetting about the other ones that look after churches I prob find more

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I like the community spirit that keeps these open & clean. Nice looking church this one. Might have to take a nosey.

Who has read this thread (Total: 253) View details