real time web analytics
St pauls church - Leicester - October 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

St pauls church - Leicester - October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbexRob

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hias, I am visiting UK, and I am near this place. Could I visit it or is it too dangerous? I am an explorer and I know it can be dangerous. Would you maybe able to help me on other locations maybe via a personal message?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hias, I am visiting UK, and I am near this place. Could I visit it or is it too dangerous? I am an explorer and I know it can be dangerous. Would you maybe able to help me on other locations maybe via a personal message?
It's currently unaccessible, it was when I went as I tried to legally get in because it's beautiful inside but access wasn't a thing then

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good to see some decent pics of this, I’ve always failed here despite checking it loads over the years. One of my aunties got married here in the early 90’s, I remember us kids having to wear hideous outfits for the occasion!

Remember that church we checked out in town and that odd package (definitely drugs) behind a board :D

Bobble19

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know this is old now but it's heartbreaking. This was my childhood church, it was such a beautiful building. It's so sad to see it in such a state, but in a way I'm glad to be able to see inside.

Who has read this thread (Total: 291) View details