real time web analytics
Report - - St Peter's Building, Huddersfield, Sept '11 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Peter's Building, Huddersfield, Sept '11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

m9

big in japan
Regular User
Visited with tweek

Screenshot2011-09-14at222750.png

Just back off me jollys, I was pretty pleased when I got a shout from tweek who claimed to have clocked a potential to have a look at my home town from up on high. There aren't many tall buildings around the hudd, so getting high here never has really figured, and to be perfectly honest I didn't really know which building he was on about when he was describing it to me. It's a rather forgettable lump of mid-sixties brick that used to belong to the University which shut its doors about 5 years ago. The inside has been stripped to within an inch of its life, with the only mildly interesting room bring the sports hall on the second floor (although the new 'pidgeon waterfall' feature was a new one for me..)

tweek has a little more history on the place. There have been plans to floor it and build some fancy new commercial and residential buildings but the council said no, possibly due to the listed victorian YMCA building that connects to it.

This one was all about the views anyway, so without further ado..

spb5.jpg

Watching the watchers.

spb8.jpg

spb6.jpg
spb7.jpg

spb4.jpg

spb3.jpg

spb1.jpg

spb9.jpg

on ur roofz hud..

And those that spot the music riddle get 100 intertron points.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details