real time web analytics
Report - - St. Peter's morgue chertsey Surrey. 18.4.18 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Peter's morgue chertsey Surrey. 18.4.18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Traceyalex2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I decided after all these years I would try and find St. Peter's mortuary in chertsey.

I've seen plenty of pictures of this place and have always wanted to find it.
It wasn't as hard to find as I thought but be warned they lock the gate at one of the entrances!! I was just a little scared I wouldn't make it out!! we managed to turn around and drive out the other way but there were cones in the road that I had to move!

Back to the building itself, it was overgrown and I nearly didn't see it. Nature has definitely claimed this building now.

There is no way in, but if you go around the back there are bars on the windows that I was small enough to get under and take a couple of pictures.
It's completely trashed inside.

We also found several other buildings at the back of this site that as you can see from the photos have been like this for some years.

It was interesting walking around and seeing all these buildings and how they have all been forgotten about, even though they are a stones throw from the hospital itself.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.
IMG_6329.JPG
IMG_6332.JPG
IMG_6333.JPG
IMG_6334.JPG
IMG_6336.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6341.JPG
IMG_6344.JPG
IMG_6347.JPG
IMG_6348.JPG
IMG_6353.JPG
IMG_6356.JPG
IMG_6361.JPG
IMG_6367.JPG
IMG_6369.JPG

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Been there today and loved the sign in the outbuilding.

It would be possible to get in, just not too easy. Also, probably not worth the effort now.

Traceyalex2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been there today and loved the sign in the outbuilding.

It would be possible to get in, just not too easy. Also, probably not worth the effort now.
lol I did say that to my husband, I'm sure I could get in, but like you said is it worth the effort? And yeah the sign was a cool find I thought.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Some nice photos of the out buildings there. The place has really gone down hill. I remember when the chapel was clean, intact, and curtains and carpet clean. Flushing clean loos etc lol . :thumb

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Why was this place such a chav magnet? Don't suppose it was that clickbait youtuber that got 600k views from here and silverlands just from clickbaiting....

Ludichriss

Chris
28DL Full Member
These pictures are really cool, My favorite is the way the tree has reclaimed some of the wall.

Love hearing these stories about peoples previous visits as the site deteriorates.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Why was this place such a chav magnet? Don't suppose it was that clickbait youtuber that got 600k views from here and silverlands just from clickbaiting....

To be fair it’s been fucked a long time before that. They’d be better off flattening the place now, it’s just a fetid pit

Who has read this thread (Total: 152) View details