real time web analytics
General - - St Peter's Mortuary, Chertsey, Surry | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - St Peter's Mortuary, Chertsey, Surry

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Grasshopper

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi All, My self and a friend took a trip up to St Peters yesterday, it has been completely sealed up with steel sheets and it looks as if breakaway captive bolts have been used, they have made a good job, bit of a shame, waste of a morning to.

Urbexplore_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there on the weekend, the site is accessible at the moment but it keeps being boarded up. people keeping breaking it open anyway so if you go and cant get in, leave it a week or so and you should be good. there is a lot more graffiti in there now than before though

Minor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The place was completely trashed many years ago, so I dread to think what it may look like now. There are a few remnants of buildings from Botley Park, and a sign from the opening of the current hospital in the surrounding woodlands, but still not worth a visit.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
There is always the large explore opposite side of the road. Not been there for a while, but security is tight from the sounds of it there too.

Wont lie, Im keeping tabs on security there, really wanna do it.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Hi All, My self and a friend took a trip up to St Peters yesterday, it has been completely sealed up with steel sheets and it looks as if breakaway captive bolts have been used, they have made a good job, bit of a shame, waste of a morning to.

I have photos from around 3/4 year ago. It was flooded but not trashed. I may post photos later, so show how it use to be. I know its on here already, but I saw this place go from okish to completely water logged and trashed :( the Chapel too, how disrespectful :(