real time web analytics
Report - - St Peter's Wakefield 06-2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Peter's Wakefield 06-2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St Peter's Church Wakefield, visted with Oldskool. This has quickly become a tourist spot and once inside you can see why it's simply stunning, now i'm not a big fan of churches but old skool loves them and keeps dragging me to them in case theirs any ghosts, luckily there were non. on a more serious note it's a real shame to see such a beautiful building in such a state with more and more churches every day closing it would seem that people have lost their faith..despite this it was a wonderful explore with a lot of stuff to look through and what made unique was i attended a wedding here some years ago and to see it like this, what a shame but the wedding went the same way as the church...history been covered lots already..sorry but i think the shots tell the story

stpeters001.jpg

stpeters002.jpg

stpeters004.jpg
stpeters005.jpg

stpeters006.jpg

stpeters007.jpg

stpeters009.jpg

stpeters017.jpg
stpeters026.jpg

stpeters031.jpg

stpeters033.jpg

stpeters047.jpg
stpeters050.jpg

stpeters078.jpg

stpeters083.jpg

stpeters090.jpg

stpeters096.jpg

stpeters108.jpg

stpeters120.jpg

stpeters126.jpg
stpeters134.jpg

stpeters136.jpg

stpeters145.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You have a real knack of capturing these places brilliantly, spot on that Host as always, seems an age ago now since Oldskool dragged us to St Cyprians

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You have a real knack of capturing these places brilliantly, spot on that Host as always, seems an age ago now since Oldskool dragged us to St Cyprians

Thanks mate, that was an age ago and still no word on that other thing...typical one tosser ruins it for everyone.

O

Oldskool

probably the best I've seen from here.........lolz

noise

Gh0sT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Super them are Host - really hoping to see this place soon before it goes too far.

thetapeworm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great photos, thanks for sharing - the only problem now is I'm getting a bit "Grand Designs" and wondering what I could do with the place.

just a looker

28DL Member
28DL Member
lovely photos
both my parents are in the graveyard so i know this church quite well
be careful it seriously is falling down

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details