real time web analytics
Report - - St Saviours Church, Bacup - August '15 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Saviours Church, Bacup - August '15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Beware of the confrontational homeless guy. He doesnt like any attention or people being around where he sleeps

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
Beware of the confrontational homeless guy. He doesnt like any attention or people being around where he sleeps

He was asleep when we got there, and asleep when we came out. Maybe we should have poked him to see if he was still alive

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
cheers lad didn't think it was but worth asking anyway , ill have a proper gander on the outside then

We just climbed the outside to the top and then slipped through one of the slats in the windows. None of that last sentence is true. :p

Donna M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am dying to find a place like this. I managed to get some good shots of a church near me but access inside was completely blocked and only way in would've been to break glass windows which I was not planning on doing. gutted as I would've loved to go up into the bell tower to grab some pics!

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
I am dying to find a place like this. I managed to get some good shots of a church near me but access inside was completely blocked and only way in would've been to break glass windows which I was not planning on doing. gutted as I would've loved to go up into the bell tower to grab some pics!

Nothing to stop you going :thumb

Donna M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing to stop you going :thumb
i know, its finding enough time to get to it. as it is not close to me at all :( such a shame, as so many amazing places are up that way. need to do a whole week up north so I can go explore loads of amazing places in one hit!! hopefully will be able to in the next month or so :) can't wait!!!