real time web analytics
Report - - St Silvester Church - Liverpool - August 2016 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Silvester Church - Liverpool - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Having been given a tip off about this place late at night I knew I had to go 1st thing in the morning in case the entry was sealed as the entry was opened by a builder working on the site next door and this entry wasnt straight forward and required being a strong climber and not getting spotted as the place is on a very busy main road.

so me and Paul (Vulux) got there around 5am took a few pics and said we would be back in the afternoon as we both had work so we came back and admired the sheer size and beauty this place had to offer in the proper light, considering its been empty since 2011 it was still pretty clean and only a small amount of decay starting to show.

St Sylvester's Church, Silvester Street , Vauxhall
is a Roman Catholic church in Liverpool,
It is a Gothic Revival church designed by Pugin & Pugin. It was built in 1888–89 using red brick from Ruabon, Wales. It closed in 2011.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Aye, me and Host had a nosey in here a good while back too, not bad.... for a church.

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really liked that place mate, not quite as shabby as I would have thought since it had been closed for such a time, great pics :thumb
Might even put my report up now ;):D;)