real time web analytics
Report - - St Silvester Church - Liverpool - August 2016 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Silvester Church - Liverpool - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Closing something this stunning is criminal!! What idiots to leave this stunning building and its statues to rot and be destroyed. Cracker of a report. I know its old, and has been bumped. I do hope its not been trashed too much since the Op

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
Closing something this stunning is criminal!! What idiots to leave this stunning building and its statues to rot and be destroyed. Cracker of a report. I know its old, and has been bumped. I do hope its not been trashed too much since the Op
I think construction has been going on for some time though. Might be worth a check.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I think construction has been going on for some time though. Might be worth a check.

That would be such a loss for any community and for what!
You are probably right, on construction starting, it does annoy me though, beautiful historic buildings/features get treated this way. And people wonder why we do what we do!! Its exactly for this reason. If we didn't document what buildings were like, who would!

Plus its like a box of chocolates , never know what in there and its yummy ;) lol