Web
Analytics
Report - - St. Thomas' Hill Water Tower, Canterbury, July 2010 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St. Thomas' Hill Water Tower, Canterbury, July 2010

One Flew East

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, this was gifted; I've often passed by at close quarters, and seen it also from miles away - its pristine white paint job ensures it gets itself noticed. Imagine my suprise, then, when I found it wide open.
Right place right time I guess.
Built 1928, it's owned by Mid Kent Water and is in use, partly as a mobile 'phone mast. In the grounds is a part-submerged reservoir.
Nicely.

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Bits and bobs clicking, switching and flickering quietly to themselves all around.
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Looking up
DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Thank you and goodnight, time for a bottle of red.
DSC_0046.jpg