real time web analytics
Report - - Stannington Sanatorium Boiler House, Northumberland - April 2024 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stannington Sanatorium Boiler House, Northumberland - April 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Mint shots mate. Always fancied this but its a bit far to see a couple of boilers. Sounds like a good road trip though after the meet. Good to meet you though briefly, hopefully catch you at the next parties/meets.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I love a good boiler, lovely shots dude
Cheers, agree these types of boilers are always great to see.

Great report, a very photogenic place. Does make you wonder what the rest of the sanatorium was like. Also I love that you always include the old product adverts in your reports, they always bring it to life a bit
Cheers mate, I love the old product ads and drawings and I always try and search for them as they do put the cherry on the cake I find. Bet you'd have loved to visit the sanatorium before it was demo'd!

That's the water tower there, in the woods behind the boiler house. The business at the site is Whitehouse farm, big kids play area with lodges nd animals

FB_IMG_1713608953927.jpg
Ahh nice one, looks like a decent climb to be fair. Not sure how I missed that!

Mint shots mate. Always fancied this but its a bit far to see a couple of boilers. Sounds like a good road trip though after the meet. Good to meet you though briefly, hopefully catch you at the next parties/meets.
Cheers mate, yeah it is a fair ol way up North. The road trip was decent overall, a few fails but still good fun. Yeah great to meet you too, we'll defo catch up at the next one :thumb