real time web analytics
Report - - Star Wars Set - Fawley Power Station - Hampshire - May 2017 | UK Power Stations | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Star Wars Set - Fawley Power Station - Hampshire - May 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Good evening,

Myself and a friend had planned to visit Fawley Power Station. We got outside the fence at 1 am and decided on the best entry. We had noticed in the distance all of the lights coming from tents but didn't think much about it, made a comment about a possible film set up. immediately after entering we heard a pick up truck coming, literally diving to the floor we hid ourselves. We had gotten away with it!

Fast forward an hour and we are walking through a lit up area. Trying to figure out what it is, please see the first few photos, taken on my phone. Trying to figure out if it was indeed a film set and to which film?

We got inside and then started making the discovery! A few different Star Wars vehicles and a film set! We only had a couple of hours and then at 7.20 am the workforce arrived and starting clearing all the set away while we spent the next 5 hours trying to get out undetected. We looked out the window and saw the vehicles which we had just been photographing being loaded onto vans. We were very lucky! The amount of detail which goes into the set and the props are incredible. The various vehicles we saw, all operated and worked!

We missed out on the epic control room this time, but i did manage the tunnels. I hope you like the photos. a couple are from my phone. Enjoy!

DSC_0255_zpsuibxu0tf.jpg

DSC_0260%202_zpswt10bx7w.jpg

DSC_0281_zpszc6xrfkf.jpg

DSC_0282_zpsfetymwk2.jpg

DSC_0263_zpsbygboaay.jpg

IMG_0001-HDR_zpsgoigusej.jpg

IMG_0004-HDR_zpsjlwykast.jpg

IMG_0007-HDR_zpsdhlqru4x.jpg

IMG_0010-HDR_zps7elzljvs.jpg

IMG_0015-HDR_zpsq46prhvu.jpg

IMG_0019-HDR_zpsfahlu9ef.jpg

IMG_0027-HDR_zpsoensnhaq.jpg

IMG_0028_zpsakvsilda.jpg

IMG_0035-HDR_zps9v2enudr.jpg

IMG_0038-HDR_zpsbkije0mz.jpg

IMG_0041-HDR_zpshqgkoy9n.jpg

IMG_0046-HDR_zpsgrktwqn6.jpg

IMG_0050-HDR_zpsqfofemhs.jpg

IMG_0053-HDR_zpsabviwrge.jpg

IMG_0070-HDR_zpswlnnlda4.jpg

IMG_0080-HDR_zpsfm6gzaxy.jpg

DSC_0279_zpscleih0y5.jpg

IMG_0164_zpsihiud50g.jpg

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Shame its being molested. Might actually go see the next film tho just for powerstation spotting ops.

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
haha madness! Missed an opportunity to ball out the site massively detected in some Star Wars space whip though.