real time web analytics
Report - - State Hospital Near Boston Mass 9-2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - State Hospital Near Boston Mass 9-2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CaptainJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I haven’t really been here since Moss and I got fenced in there a few years ago..
Kristi has been asking me to go exploring for a long time, it just never worked out, She contacted me recently for info on this place as she was entertaining the co editor of UE magazine Olive Wollfe from out of town They are botha lot of fun to explore with and it was a total fun day for the Captain and Crew.

The tunnel had previously been blocked and now is got a hole..Kinda small hole really and we got a laugh out of each other’s contortions getting in and out.
1- Captain *graceful* Jack
wbk04.jpg

2 Olivia
wb38.jpg

The floors are worse than ever and I actually went through…1 leg up to my crotch…phew…no injuries or fast trip down a floor or two. So if you go be careful. The previously soft areas have collapsed and there are a number of new soft areas….

wb29.jpg

wb30.jpg

These two girls had totally no fear and where willing to cross some mighty sketchy stuff without a second thought..This flimsy bed spring bridge covered a 2 story deep hole. Olivia Left Kristi on Right both Non DX
wbk11-Copy-1.jpg

One very cool thing was the basement record room was much in the same shape as the first day Moss, Lopez and I ever got in there..the only thing missing was the creepy steam fog, now gone that the power plant is shut down.
wb10.jpg

Now for some random stuff

WB11.jpg

wb06.jpg

9 Kristi taking a nature shot
wb51.jpg

At the end we went to Lyman, security was hanging out in his car right next to the Hillside Cottage so we snaked through the woods to the Oaks...aka the punishment cottage where the Boston Strangler spent part of his youth

wb40.jpg

Extensive research shows that this was the exact toilet used by Strangler
wb39-1.jpg

We where all beat, and decided to call it quits without trying to get into anyting else at Lyman. Younger women , they take their toll.

wb53-Copy.jpg

on the way out the security guy was making foot rounds checking doors and saw us....We acted like we belonged there and he didn’t pay any attention…

Some Westboro exteriors taken from inside the complex

wb22-1.jpg

wb05.jpg

[/quote]