real time web analytics
Report - - Stewartby Brickworks - 2016 - 22 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stewartby Brickworks - 2016 - 22

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Webbs0710

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is what's left standing there. I didn't venture inside, Secca for the waste place had taken a keen interest in me, and there was a car inside, so don't know if that was Secca also
dji_fly_20220930_115120_979_1664535445931_photo_optimized.jpg

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
I think it was only me and another user (Nurse Payne?) who went in 2008 early enough to see it in fairly original condition with the brick presses still in place. I went twice and remember thinking what a shame it was more people didn't go as there was so much to see.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice stuff, this is the one place I had the old bill turn up after we tried a blatant and lazy entrance lol
really Iv done a load of visits here only been "chased" (at a slow walking pace) out by secca once.
U do all know there is a public footpath running into the site so noone can stop u walking in the main entrance & between the buildings

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This is what's left standing there. I didn't venture inside, Secca for the waste place had taken a keen interest in me, and there was a car inside, so don't know if that was Secca also
dji_fly_20220930_115120_979_1664535445931_photo_optimized.jpg

Thats pretty much all of it still there then, looks like the chimneys & large empty shed one of the chimneys went into are all thats gone

Last edited:

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I think it was only me and another user (Nurse Payne?) who went in 2008 early enough to see it in fairly original condition with the brick presses still in place. I went twice and remember thinking what a shame it was more people didn't go as there was so much to see.

nice that, certainly looked a bit cleaner.

Webbs0710

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For reference, here's os mapping extract showing footpath strangely running into the site but just dead ending
I didn't realise that was there, pretty much right where the car was parked, I should have wandered in, fuck em :lol got a couple of new pins near Bedford, I'll have to swing by again

Hexitx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, that's the place I was in that Webbs0710 there's a whole other factory to the side across the traintracks but I'm not sure if you are able to access it I'm not sure if it's worth a try either next time I'm there ill take some entry point pictures.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yeah, that's the place I was in that Webbs0710 there's a whole other factory to the side across the traintracks but I'm not sure if you are able to access it I'm not sure if it's worth a try either next time I'm there ill take some entry point pictures.
used to be able to, it contained lifting tackle stores & warehouse with sample bricks & overhead crane, I lost all my pics from there so may have to pop back myself but also not sure if this bit had one of the many fires in it.

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
really Iv done a load of visits here only been "chased" (at a slow walking pace) out by secca once.
U do all know there is a public footpath running into the site so noone can stop u walking in the main entrance & between the buildings

I did after the fact, we walked out in the open and the security guard at the college belled them in as he'd been threatened by pikies the week before (this was over ten years ago) lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 196) View details