real time web analytics
Video - - Stratford Central Crane Climb - June 2016 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Stratford Central Crane Climb - June 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stratford Central (33 fl)

I've been following the progress on the new developments in Stratford for quite a while now. Stratford Central topped out quite a while ago, but they had just erected a luffing crane on top of the core. About a day after it was put up, I had plans. I headed over there around sunset the next day. I immediately got in. Access was piss easy. 33 floors of stairs and I was presented with the crane. There were sooooo many people outside of the tube station and all over Westfield, but I still decided to climb the jib (no hi-vis necessary). I kept looking down and seeing masses of people. I swear somebody MUST have seen me? The sunset looked amazing over the Olympic Park. I took a few pictures, and then made my way back down. After reaching the base of the core, I made a swift and easy exit and put on a jacket. I clocked in at 24 minutes total spent in the site. Pretty decent compared to some other daytime climbs I've done. As I was walking over to the tube station I noticed a few policemen pointing up at the crane looking baffled. I don't think they were there for me, but still.

Anyways, here are two repetitive pictures I took at the top:

27591247552_878949f75b_o.jpg

27149185634_850721ff58_o.jpg

DyingLlama

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details