real time web analytics
Subterranea Editorial April 2012 Issue 29 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Subterranea Editorial April 2012 Issue 29

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Untitled-1-3.gif

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Martin you're such in ill-informed dick, you really do need to look closer to home.

Shall we mention 'Diamond Disc Cutters' ?

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Yeh, a bit rich coming from them, they know there's as many among their ranks that 'break in' and 'steal'.

Sub-Brit members are all 'Urban Explorers' at the end of the day. Martin is as much an Urban Explorer as the guy who de-railed the mail rail train! If your going to write an article about it then stick the blaming the people who were actually involved.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
And about the Victoria Arches, are you serious that it took at least 5 years to get in there? I suppose you had to wait until there was wheelchair access. And you say the signs have gone? I'm not surprised and to be honest it's a good thing - at least they will survive, unlike the rest of the place which will be destroyed.

How do you know that they aren't in the capable hands of a local(ish) museum, who had permission to remove them? You should get your facts right before blaming others. Talking of which, you're the lowest form of goon by classing the pikey that got electrocuted at Bodmin as an 'urban explorer'. It's a well documented case, and I thought even with your massive blinkers on you would have seen the difference. As for the stuff that happened in London, again, you really do need to do some research, rather than use your Daily Fail mentatility to make a judgement.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the next Subterannea magazine to rinse it for locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.