real time web analytics
Report - - Sugar Factory, Malaga - Spain - July 2019 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sugar Factory, Malaga - Spain - July 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
This empty huge hulk was an appropriate detour from the family holiday in the South of Spain. I spotted it on a drive to a regular 'ol tourist spot and made a location note in my head for a play on a spare evening.​

Nothing left inside this huge empty monolith. But it ticked the alternative tourist activity box.

I've never felt bad vibes in a place like this before.
There was a lot of odd noises including ?very young children and whistling.
Dead chicken hung up on the glass on top of the wall near the entry point.
A very odd skeletal kitten was sat just off the path. It was hunched over. It was staring at us. Then it finally took off and we saw it had been sitting on a snake. Bizarre. Then a dead owl, followed by a dead raven. Lots of animal bones.
Then this mesmerising hawk sitting on a pile of rocks staring at us, not blinking, and not moving despite being 10cm away from it. A circle of flickering candles inside. And despite the vast size inside I actually felt rather claustrophobic. I'm not into supernatural hocus pocus but both my exploring partner and I felt uneasy and didn't want to stay very long.
Also, for some reason, it temporarily steamed up, and made, my camera pretty useless.
Sugar Factory-2.jpg
Sugar Factory-3.jpg
Sugar Factory-4.jpg
Sugar Factory-5.jpg
Sugar Factory-6.jpg
Sugar Factory-7.jpg
Sugar Factory-8.jpg
Sugar Factory-11.jpg
Sugar Factory-18.jpg
Sugar Factory-21.jpg
Sugar Factory-26.jpg
Sugar Factory-28.jpg