real time web analytics
Report - - Sunbury met police training center, October 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sunbury met police training center, October 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rustproofhawk

jah rastafari
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, this was the training center for new recruit's for the met police. its located on the lower Sunbury road overlooking the river Thames. There is accommodation for the newbies and I would assume they stayed here for a few days to complete different courses.

It closed down at the end of last year (2010) around Christmas and is currently up for sale. local kids have had a bit of a smash about and looking at local new articles they are apparently bunking off school and hanging out in here, we saw a few rooms with chairs set up and sweet wrappers and stuff about the place. the police have been on this place because of it and have got the nosey neighbors on the look out as we found out twice earlier in the year. so we went to take a look at night, this made it quite fun navigating as its quite a big building with long same looking corridors. some parts were really dark and it was hard for me to focus on stuff.

pictures:
IMG_5076-1.jpg

IMG_5071-1.jpg

IMG_5040-1.jpg

IMG_5033-1.jpg

IMG_5036-1.jpg

IMG_5055-1.jpg

IMG_5025-1.jpg

IMG_5022-1.jpg

IMG_4998-1.jpg

IMG_5017-1.jpg

IMG_4995-1.jpg

IMG_5082-1.jpg

IMG_4996-1.jpg

IMG_5012-1.jpg

Clipboard-2.jpg

Clipboard2-2.jpg

thanks

Lou&giz

28DL Member
28DL Member
OMG I WAS A CADET HERE!!!Its right on our doorstep. Its so strange looking at the pics, so many memories brought back; especially of doing drill and PT in the sports hall. My award ceremony there too. Thanks for sharing.