real time web analytics
Report - - Sunwin House Department Store - Sheffield - June 2014 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sunwin House Department Store - Sheffield - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jidell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow that is a mint place.... Didnt know we had it in Sheffield! Great post :D

Jack

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice report there mate, remember going to the store for years when it was Redgates, the toy store, with the parents when I lived in the city....nice pics....thanks for postin' :thumb

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I like that! Looks quite a good mooch!

Did it have a cellar packed with epic?

Clock tower scaff the next port of call?!

Russell Wylie

28DL Member
28DL Member
this is awesome the family lived in sheffield until 72 when we moved up to tyneside remember the only visit to redgates it was huge but never thought as big as this,does anything creep you out when you visit these buildings ,i have beeb in retail since my teens and love seeing old stores feel sorry for them when left like this keep up the good work gonna tell a few friends about this site

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
this is awesome the family lived in sheffield until 72 when we moved up to tyneside remember the only visit to redgates it was huge but never thought as big as this,does anything creep you out when you visit these buildings ,i have beeb in retail since my teens and love seeing old stores feel sorry for them when left like this keep up the good work gonna tell a few friends about this site

It's a massive building, it was much bigger than I expected. Nah, the more you do the more used to it you get I think. There were a lot of mirrors in this one though, so occasionally I'd see a figure walking around on the other side of the room and stuff, but after getting used to it just being my reflection all was good lol.