real time web analytics
Sussex explorers? (Brighton / Eastbourne / Surrounding areas | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sussex explorers? (Brighton / Eastbourne / Surrounding areas

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Maverick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, just wondering if there's anyone in my local area fancies a good old explore? Fairly decent locations can easily be found and I'm ideally after some reasonably switched on people, to have a proper poke about or a small group who wouldn't mind a tag-along. I drive and have been more than happy to climb masts, navigate tunnels and use crawling boards to get across the odd roof (not for the faint of heart) anyway, generally up for meeting new similarly minded types and having a pint, going through the photo's and laughing about security afterwards. :)

Y.U.N.G

28DL Member
28DL Member
So just out of interest, do you know any good places to explore Brighton area because I never seem to find any?

Elle420

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, just wondering if there's anyone in my local area fancies a good old explore? Fairly decent locations can easily be found and I'm ideally after some reasonably switched on people, to have a proper poke about or a small group who wouldn't mind a tag-along. I drive and have been more than happy to climb masts, navigate tunnels and use crawling boards to get across the odd roof (not for the faint of heart) anyway, generally up for meeting new similarly minded types and having a pint, going through the photo's and laughing about security afterwards. :)
Hiya,

My partner and I have just moved to Littlehampton and are up for a little explore!

Ellé and Zak

goatsofwrath

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hiya,

My partner and I have just moved to Littlehampton and are up for a little explore!

Ellé and Zak

Hey there, on the back of you guys i'd definitely be up for this! Have lived in Brighton for about a year but haven't had the chance to have a look round properly :)

Lucunea

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm a student based near to brighton and very interested in a tag along, I've got some experience and relatively decent skill in the art of urbex. Hit me up some time if you know anywhere of interest!

Maverick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m definitely still up for exploring locally and outside the area! We should definitely organise a group.. maybe an easy social wander somewhere local to get the ball rolling and then we can plan something a bit more involved from there maybe?

Maverick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This sounds like a plan! How do we move forward from here? WhatsApp group maybe?
Ok so shall we do this? I’ve made a short list of local sites that might be worth looking at.. I’m going to recce a few of them and check access etc and then we can just pick a place and make a plan?

hallebelle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok so shall we do this? I’ve made a short list of local sites that might be worth looking at.. I’m going to recce a few of them and check access etc and then we can just pick a place and make a plan?

Oooh you legend! That sounds great! I’ll private message you with my email and we can discuss details. Anyone else that’s interested I guess can do the same or message me with their details

Curton

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, are you guys still roaming? Just back from travelling and wanna explore my hometown some more.

Who has read this thread (Total: 144) View details