real time web analytics
Sussex explorers? (Brighton / Eastbourne / Surrounding areas | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sussex explorers? (Brighton / Eastbourne / Surrounding areas

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cruse2212

28DL Member
28DL Member
You lot actually make it out to anywhere? Im a student in Brighton been looking for some places to explore as well

Engledirt

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been here over a year now and looking for a crew to go on explores with if you guys are still wanting people to team up with. Have done plenty of the same in the Bristol /Bath area for years.

Onespaceman

28DL Member
28DL Member
Are you guys still about for extra members? I have a spacious car and I'm an ex pro photographer and had a few urbex stories to tell. Pm me for whatsapp groups and anything else. If there are none running I'll get one sorted.

Neilocity

28DL Member
28DL Member
I haven't been exploring in a while so i would be up for something, last place I explored was the under ground base outside Newhaven which was totally awesome. I did the smugglers cave in Peacehaven too and found it links to the storm drain system at the back that runs under the cliffs, they must have clipped the back wall while making it. Far too spooky to explore alone though. ;-)

Duckeemonster

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all!! New to the site and this thread made me join, I'm a peacehavener and would very much like to join in on the exploring! I've never really done this since I was a teen, but very much want to get back in to it. If any one fancies a new friend :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 144) View details