real time web analytics
Report - - Swanscombe Tram Tunnel (March 2024) | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Swanscombe Tram Tunnel (March 2024)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Could it be part of the same line that runs under the hotrod dinner
No it is not as there were 2 separate cement works Swanscombe and Northfleet the tunnels under the hot rod diner used to to be the main entrance to the cement works my dad said as there used to be security there and the Swanscombe line would of run from the Eastern Quarry now castle hill down to the marshes where the cement works were then onto the jetty on the marshes the jetty is still there abandoned just not found A way onto it yet cause it is like A fortress literally

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
No it is not as there were 2 separate cement works Swanscombe and Northfleet the tunnels under the hot rod diner used to to be the main entrance to the cement works my dad said as there used to be security there and the Swanscombe line would of run from the Eastern Quarry now castle hill down to the marshes where the cement works were then onto the jetty on the marshes the jetty is still there abandoned just not found A way onto it yet cause it is like A fortress literally
There is a tunnel that runs parallel with the road the diner is on the the road access tunnel actually cuts through it

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
image.jpg

Il take a look at this im sure it will show it

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yes my favourite place it was sadly recently the place has been cleared out as they are gonna build houses on the land but did manage to get in the workshop there just got rubbish pictures

IMG_2425.jpeg
Yep I photographed the vehicles about 7 yrs ago now. Never posted them though.